2 Months of Coaching with Maggie
CONCEPTUALIZE, BELIEVE, AND COMMIT TO YOUR NEW LIFE
Between where you are and where you want to be is the heart of the matter, and Maggie will help nurture your heart in such a way that you’ll feel able to transition into a new career, start a new business, or reinvigorate a project you’re working on right now. Starting or restarting is often the hardest part, so let’s start together.
To begin, Maggie will help you conceptualize your dreams and believe in yourself (allowing for all the good things to come to you). During this time, you’ll:
- Conceptualize your dreams
- Connect with your inner voice
- Plan for action
- Tackle your obstacles
We’ll also talk about how to:
- Give yourself permission to evolve
- Escape perfectionism
- Release imposter syndrome
- Truly believe you’re good enough to make anything you want happen
We’ll continue by supporting your commitment to your new work and life. During the rest of our time together, we’ll
- Organize your life to achieve your dreams
- Align your community
- Measure your success
- Make decisions based on metrics (and a little heart)
Maggie will share insights from a life managing creative businesses and help you balance the heart of your business with the practical side of getting things done.
Over the course of 2 months, we may make a vision board, and/or do some of the following based on your personal needs:
- Create an empire chart
- Establish goals & objectives
- Write a personal biography
- Take inventory of your knowledge
- Draft a roadmap
- Collaborate on a financial plan
- Use other special techniques and tools to help you achieve your dreams
This is typically broken down into four (4) 75-minute coaching sessions, strategic planning, email correspondence, and homework assignment review. Maggie will also be your personal form of accountability to encourage you to achieve.
This program runs for 60-days from day of signing on. All plans include a free 15-minute consultation. All conversations are conducted via Skype or Google Hangout. Special arrangements can be made for face-to-face meetings in Boston at an additional fee. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable.