Apply to be a Member of the Cookbook Launch Committee & Get a Free Copy of the Book
We’re creating a Food Gift Love Cookbook Launch Committee, and are on the lookout for food-lovers, cookbook fans, and Eat Boutique followers who are excited to spread the Food Gift Love.
As many of you know, Maggie’s first cookbook, Food Gift Love, will be out this October! We can’t tell you how excited we are for you to start cooking (and gifting) from this cookbook, a cookbook we’re sure will become a regular in your kitchen all year long. We really do, however, need help to spread the word about Food Gift Love and hope you can help.
WHAT IS A LAUNCH COMMITTEE?
Great question! The committee is a tight community of crafty cooks and DIY food gifters who want to share the Food Gift Love cookbook with friends, family, colleagues, and social networks – you know, folks you love. Sharing food gifts is the real purpose of Food Gift Love so we want to gather a group to help us spread the love. We believe that real readers (like you!) are the best ambassadors for this cookbook because you already believe that food gifting is something to celebrate.
If chosen to be on the committee, we will work with you to create a special event (from a cookbook club to a meet-up/signing with Maggie), blog article, or social media campaign about the cookbook once it launches. You will receive a free copy of the book, as well as a special gift-wrap kit to get you started. Oh, you’ll also get our undying devotion!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN CANDIDATES:
- You LOVE to share recipes, book recommendations, party ideas, and more with your close friends, through social media, in person, or on your blog.
- Your friends rely on you for news about what to cook or read.
- You are able to share with a large group of people–either online or in a party setting.
- You are available to commit to helping out with promotion in October and November.
- You do what you say you will. (We hope that’s all of us!)
- You think sharing the Food Gift Love by promoting this cookbook would be incredibly fun.
If you think this is you, please FILL OUT OUR ONLINE APPLICATION. We will choose members based on potential reach, location, availability, and overall enthusiasm, and will let those chosen know by August 15, 2015. We had 200+ applicants apply to be recipe testers and anticipate similar enthusiasm here, so get your application in now and please bare with us as we review entries to find folks that mesh with our cookbook city tour and Maggie’s general availability.
Thank you, as always, for your sweet support.