It’s official! The Eat Boutique Holiday Market is happening from December 4-20, 2015! Can you believe it? I can’t. And, trust me, it’s going to be pretty unbelievable.
Many of you have celebrated the holidays at one of our events over the past 5 years. During that time, my team and I have hosted cozy and adorable pop-ups, created major one-day feats of incredible food get-togethers, and opened our very own holiday storefront. This year, however, I’m doing things a little differently. I’ve learned a lot in my time and I’m taking the things I loved from each event to create an incredible three-week Eat Boutique Holiday Market.
I’m so excited to share all the details with you. This year’s Eat Boutique Holiday Market will feature:
- Food gifts hand-selected by Eat Boutique for gorgeous packaging and knock-out flavors
- Local makers on-site to share their stories and samples of their small-batch goods (Apotheker’s Bee-Sweetened Chocolate, Hosta Hill Fermented Foods, Royal Rose Simple Syrups, and many more)
- Cookbook signings and workshops (Joy “the Baker” Wilson, Adrianna Adarme, Joanne Chang, Alana Chernila, Karen Akunowicz, and so many more)
- Happy hours with local chefs and spirits
- Delicious bites from food trucks
- A small cafe-style setting with Black Magic Coffee and Tatte Bakery treats
- Giveaways and all sorts of surprises
Plus, you can leave with all of your holiday shopping neatly wrapped (literally and figuratively) up. It’s going to make this truly the most wonderful time of year.
The market will take place in a vintage-style 3,600-square-foot building just down the street from the Harvard University Business School. It will be FREE and open to the public on Wednesdays through Fridays 2:00-8:00PM, Saturdays 10:00AM-8:00PM; and Sundays 11:00AM-5:00PM. Most of the special events are free, too, but will require an RSVP to make sure we hold your spot.
Getting to the Market is fairly simple, as there is a parking lot and quite of bit of street parking available and the bus (70, 70A, and 86) stops at Riverdale Street and Western Avenue, just a block away.
See everything that’s happening (so many really cool events!) on the Holiday Market page, as well as what’s going to be in the shop, and check back often for updates.
Really hope to see you there! And happy holidays!
Eat Boutique was an award-winning shop and story-driven recipe site created by Maggie Battista – an author, business guide and alignment seeker. After hosting retail markets for 25,000+ guests, Maggie now supports entrepreneurs as they create values-based businesses through We Are Magic Studio. Follow Maggie Battista on Instagram.