Don’t get me wrong, I love winter. But we’ll say what everyone else is thinking – Spring cannot come fast enough. And though green shoots and tank top days are most likely still a few months off in Boston, nothing can stop us from pretending it’s warmer, and from doing Spring-like things. Won’t you join us?
WHERE YOU’LL FIND US:
- 3/14: Anthropologie Pop-Up Shop: Join us as we set up shop at the always-adorable Anthropologie in Cambridge, Massachusetts. We’ll share all kinds of new goodies that will melt the winter blues away.
- WHEN: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 10AM – 2PM
- WHERE: 48 Brattle Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
- 3/22: Private Fashion & Food Event: Eat Boutique will host an event with Madewell and lifestyle blogger, Kate van Geldern of Domestikated Life, at the Madewell Boutique in Natick, MA. Stay tuned for a special invite to this private event, including a sneak peek at new spring.
- WHEN: Sunday, March 22, 2015
- WHERE: 1245 Worcester Street, Natick, MA 01760
- 4/18: Infused Sugar & Salt Food Gift Class with Maggie: Join Maggie as she makes sweet and salty food gifts at West Elm in Boston, MA. We’ll make infused sugars and salts and wrap them up, ready to fill your Food Gift Love pantry or to gift immediately. Contact West Elm Fenway to buy your ticket in advance.
- WHEN: Saturday, April 18, 2015, Class is at 10AM. Pop-Up Shop Open 10AM – 2PM
- WHERE: 160 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215
All this info is on our Spring Events Page, too, which is where you’ll find updates, changes, news, and surprises. Hope to see you soon!
Photos styled and taken by Heidi Murphy/White Loft Studio and Denise Woodward.
Eat Boutique discovers the best small batch foods by boutique food makers and shares our version of #foodgiftlove. We share recipes, maker stories and city guides to eating boutique. We host tasting events and markets for food makers, cookbook authors and food fans. We craft seasonal, regional gift and tasting boxes and sell individual items that you can order in the Eat Boutique Shop.
Eat Boutique was an award-winning shop and story-driven recipe site created by Maggie Battista – an author, business guide and alignment seeker. After hosting retail markets for 25,000+ guests, Maggie now supports entrepreneurs as they create values-based businesses through We Are Magic Studio. Follow Maggie Battista on Instagram.