Jill and I talked summer campfire food recently. When she mentioned this quickly-assembled recipe for a S’mores Pizza, I knew it would be a lovely adieu to the season. It can be made with the fanciest ingredients or with the everyday stuff from the local grocery store, and either way, I have a feeling it will be a hit at your last barbecue of the summer. Thanks, Jill! -Maggie
Though it’s soon time to say good-bye to summer, we don’t have to say good-bye to s’mores.
I’ve been making this pizza all summer at our summer cottage – usually for a large crowd –but without having to brave mosquitoes at the campfire. Baked in the oven on one big sheet, this dessert is the epitome of quick and easy, which happens to be my motto for summers at the cottage (or anytime, for that matter).
- 1 package of graham crackers
- 1 bag miniature marshmallows
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and lay out your graham crackers, putting your "slices" together. Top with miniature marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for about 10 minutes or until marshmallows start to brown and everything is a gooey chocolaty mess!
- Plop the tray down on the table and watch everyone dive for it. I love that classic pizza "cheese" pull.
Eat Boutique was an award-winning shop and story-driven recipe site created by Maggie Battista – an author, business guide and alignment seeker. After hosting retail markets for 25,000+ guests, Maggie now supports entrepreneurs as they create values-based businesses through We Are Magic Studio. Follow Maggie Battista on Instagram.