Just a few photos to show off the fun we had at the Eat Boutique Spring Pop Up Shop at Fringe Union yesterday. We’ll be there again today from 12-5pm – come by to see:
- My friend Marisa McClellan will be there to demo and sign her brand new cookbook “Preserving by the Pint: Quick Seasonal Canning for Small Spaces.” (We’ll also have stock of her first cookbook: Food in Jars!) Every one of her cookbook’s sold gets a BNTO from Cuppow.
- Erin and Rose of Foret Design will sell so many cute plants and bulbs for your dose of spring.
- Salt Cellar Serving Slabs will join us to demo how their homemade, all natural wood preserver nourishes cutting boards (and your hands!)
- Black Magic Coffee will bring their (sweet) espresso cart to make coffee drinks all day.
- And I’ll be sampling small batch food all day at all the Eat Boutique tables.
Come say hello, okay!? We’re at 9 Olive Square, Somerville, Mass – we’re in the big warehouse building at the end of a tiny street, in a gravel-laden parking lot. You’ll see our sign over the entrance!
Photos by Maggie Battista.
Eat Boutique discovers the best small batch foods by boutique food makers. We share recipes, maker stories and city guides to eating boutique. We host tasting events and markets for food makers, cookbook authors and food fans. We craft seasonal, regional gift and tasting boxes and sell individual items that you can order in the Eat Boutique Shop. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest.
Eat Boutique is the go-to resource for all things food gifts, including one-of-a-kind, small-batch products and inspirational articles. We’ve got food gifts in our award-winning shop and story-driven recipes for everyday cravings, special occasions, and for anyone who needs a little food gift love—and, really, who doesn’t?!